IBPS PO CWE 2013 ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION PAYMENT HOW TO APPLY
ibps po cwe 2013 online application submission payment how to apply, ibps po cwe 2013 online application submission payment how to apply, ibps po cwe 2013 online application submission payment how to apply
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply online only from 22.07.2013 to 12.08.2013 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in below to this Advertisement.
- If desiring to make online payment of application fees/ intimation charges keep the necessary details/documents ready (In case of Offline Payment i.e. CBS candidates have to apply online, obtain a fee payment challan and then remit the necessary application fees/ intimation charges).
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CWE. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 22.07.2013 to 12.08.2013 (Online payment) and 24.07.2013 to 17.08.2013 (Offline payment) both dates inclusive]
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Procedure for applying online
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE PO/MT-III” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-III)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photogra ph and Signature below.
Mode of Payment
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges either through the ONLINE mode or the OFFLINE mode:
(1) Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully including the registration of preferences for Participating organisations and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
- In case candidates wish to pay fees/ intimation charges through the online payment gateway after the upload of photograph and signature an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again’ Candidates may then revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- For Credit Card users: All prices are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
(2) Payment of fees/ intimation charges via OFFLINE MODE (at counters of specified Bank branches):
Payment of fee/ intimation charges through the offline mode can be made through the CBS branches of any one of the following 7 Public Sector Banks-Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India.
Candidates should fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully including the registration of preferences for Participating organisations and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. A Provisional
Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Registration Number
and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only.
Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. Candidates should take a printout of the system generated fee payment chal
lan immediately. No change/edit will be allowed after submission. The registration at this stage is provisional.
Fee payment will be accepted at the CBS branches of the banks listed above from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. (F
or example: If one has registered on 27.07.2013 then he/she will be able to deposit the fee from 30.07.2013 to 01.08.2013 considering 28.07.2013 is a non- working day). Once fee has been paid, the registration process is completed.
Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of payment of fees/ intimation charges. Please ensu
re to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
Note- - There is also a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details, three days after fee payment.
After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form three days after fee payment, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for
future reference. They should not send this printout to the IBPS/ Banks.
Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile
Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination, registration of preferences for Partic
ipating Organisations etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application
form. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. IBPS will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/ failure to log on to the IBPS website on
account of heavy load on internet/website jam. IBPS does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason
beyond the control of the IBPS.
Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Any information submitted by an applicant in his/her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecuti
on/ civil consequences in case the information/details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph & Signature
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photo graph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
Scanning the photograph & signature:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is : image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb(signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
-If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph and signature as specified.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected. After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form.
- After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
Incoming search terms:
- How to do online transaction for ibps cwe 3
- ibps online payment gateway
- ibps online payment how
- NOT ABLE TO SUBMIT PAYMENT IN IBPS
- or your online application to be VALID you have to SUBMIT your online application as well as pay the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- pen use for ibps online signature upload