HPSSSB HAMIRPUR JUNIOR ENGINEER CLERK APPLICATION FORM DOWNLOAD
hpsssb hamirpur junior engineer clerk application form download, hpsssb hamirpur junior engineer clerk application form download
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB), Hamirpur has issued a notification to recruit TGT (Arts), TGT (Non-Medical), TGT (Medical), Shastri, Physical Education Teacher, Drawing Master, Junior Engineer, Clerk. All the details of the notification are furnished below. Interested candidates can go through Them.
If You need further information you can Post a comment , We will get back to you With an answer.
Name Of the Post:
1. Inspector Weights & Measures: 05 Posts
2. Maintenance Supervisor: 01 Post
3. Dispenser: 01 Post
4. Scientific Assistant (Biology & Serology): 01 Post
5. Assistant Mining Inspector: 09 Posts
6. Mechanic (Electrical): 01 Post
7. TGT (Arts): 223 Posts
8. TGT ( Non-Medical): 266 Posts
9. TGT (Medical): 103 Posts
10. Shastri: 186 Posts
11. Physical Education Teacher: 44 Posts
12. Drawing Master: 29 Posts
13. Junior Engineer (Civil): 27 Posts
14. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 02 Posts
15. Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
16. Clerk: 28 Posts
17. Junior Scale Stenographer: 01 Post
18. Junior Auditor: 02 Posts
No Of Post:
Candidates must have passed Matriculation with Physics, Chemistry, Science as elective subjects from recognized University/ Board or its equivalent for S.No 2, 3 Posts; B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc in relevant field with at least 50% marks and must have passed in Teacher Eligibility Test (PET) from HPSSSB Hamirpur for S.No 7, 8, 9 Posts; Senior Secondary School (+2) or its equivalent examination passed, Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education for S.No 11 Post; 10+2 or B.A or Master Degree in Fine Arts/ Visual Arts for S.No 12 Post. Refer notification for post wise qualification.
The applicant should be between 18 to 45 years as on 01-01-2013. Upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provision of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.
Candidates will be selected based on Objective Type Screening Test, Subjective Test, Skill Test and Interview. Refer notification for post wise mode of selection.
How To Apply:
Candidates need to send applications in the prescribed format along with copies of all the relevant certificates, one window envelope with postal stamps (affixed) of Rs.6/- or of prevalent rate, one passport size recent photograph affixed, Acknowledgement Card with postal stamps (affixed) of Rs.6/- or of prevalent rate enclosed in the envelope must reach the Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)-177001 on or before 20-06-2013 and 05-07-2013 for remote areas.
Things TO Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application : 20-06-2013
Last Date for Submission of Application for Remote Areas : 05-07-2013
Thanks For Reading .
If you have any Doubts regarding this recruitment please drop a Comment we will get with Answer .
Have a Nice Day…..
Incoming search terms:
- hpsssb hamirpur clerk syllabus
- drawing teacher result
- drawing master vacancy in hpsssb 2015
- hpsssb je civil syllabus
- hpsssb hamirpur previous question papers je electrical
- drawing master vacancy in hpsssb2015
- hpsssb je civil question paper
- old papers for je civil from hpsssb
- previous ten year question paper for je civil in hpsssb hamirpur
- previous year civil JE question papers for HPSSC