KVS DELHI PGT TGT ONLINE APPLICATION FORM KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
kvs delhi pgt tgt online application form kendriya vidyalaya sangathan, kvs delhi pgt tgt online application form kendriya vidyalaya sangathan, kvs delhi pgt tgt online application form kendriya vidyalaya sangathan
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has issued a notification to recruit PGT, TGT and Admin Department. All the details of the notification are furnished below. Interested candidates can go through Them.
Delhi KVS Recruitment 2013 has issued Notification for 4000 Post for PGT, TGT and Admin Department. Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2013 on www.kvsangathan.nic.in. Candidates who want to career in Teaching line can apply this Post Through online before the Last Date 12.09.2013.
If You need further information you can Post a comment , We will get back to you With an answer.
Name Of the Post:
I. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Group B Post : 793.
1.English : 85.
2.Hindi : 69.
3.Physics : 85.
4.Chemistry : 82.
5.Economics : 56.
6.Commerce : 94.
7.Maths : 91.
8.Biology : 75.
9.History : 34.
10.Geography : 39.
11.Computer Science : 80.
12.Bio-technology : 3.
II. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Group B Post : 1059.
1.English : 86.
2.Hindi : 130.
3.S.St : 168.
4.Science : 105.
5.Sanskrit : 38.
6.Maths : 112.
7.P & HE : 181.
8.AE : 115.
9.WE : 124.
III. Miscellaneous Teaching Post Group B Post : 112.
1.Librarian : 112.
IV. Primary Teacher and PRT (Music) Group B post : 2079
1.Primary Teacher : 1979.
2.PRT (Music) : 100.
No Of Post:
1.Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) : Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4800/-.
2.Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) : Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4600/-.
3.Miscellaneous Teaching Post : Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4600/-.
4.Primary Teacher and PRT (Music) : Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
I. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Group B Post
1) Two years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects: –
Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
II. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Group B Post
III. Miscellaneous Teaching Post Group B Post
IV. Primary Teacher and PRT (Music) Group B post
Candidates must be between 18 to 35 years. Relaxation as per as Govt. norms.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of 750/- (Rs. Seven Hundred and Fifty only). The fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future exam/selection.
- In case of payment through Bank Challan; Indian Bank will charge 30/- (Rupees Thirty only) as “service charge” in addition to the fees.
- In case of payment through Credit/Debit Card (Master or Visa approved); Indian Bank will charge 30/- (Rupees Thirty only) as “service charge” in addition to the fees.
How To Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply only online through this website link: or http://jobapply.in/kvs/
- Candidates are to visit this website or http://jobapply.in/kvs/ with their valid email id where complete advertisement, details regarding eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application fee, online registration and general conditions are available.
- Candidates applying online are required to take print out of auto generated filled in application format and affix their photograph at the appropriate places and put their signature on all pages of the application form. The print out of comple ted application, along with prescribed KVS bank challan where applicable and self-attested copies of testimonials, is to be sent in an envelope after affixing the address label generated alongwith the application print out superscripted “Application for the post of …………………………………” to ” Post Box No. 3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003″ by ordinary post only. The application complete in all respects should reach the above post box on or before 12.09.2013. The Online application will be entertained only if the application printout alongwith the relevant documents is received.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms.
- Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of Interview. Mere issue of admit card/Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature of the applicants. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage.
Things TO Remember:
Starting Date for Online Application Form/Online Registration : 29th July 2013.
Starting Date for Online Application Form/Online Registration : 28th August 2013 upto 11:59 PM.
Last Date for receipt of print out of completed application, along with prescribed KVS bank challan where applicable and self-attested copies of testimonials at ” Post Box No. 3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003 ” : 12th September 2013.
Thanks For Reading .
If you have any Doubts regarding this recruitment please drop a Comment we will get with Answer .
Have a Nice Day…..
Incoming search terms:
- kvsangathan syllabus
- kvs exam date
- kvsangathan exam date
- kvsangathan sample papers
- kvs pgt exam date
- KV Sangathan Nic in Question Papers
- kvsangathan nic in exam date
- kvs last date
- kvs tgt syllabus
- kvs model paper