OPSC JUNIOR LECTURER ONLINE APPLICATION FORM BOTANY ODIA
opsc junior lecturer online application form botany odia, opsc junior lecturer online application form botany odia, opsc junior lecturer online application form botany odia
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a notification to recruit Junior Lecturer. All the details of the notification are furnished below. Interested candidates can go through Them.
If You need further information you can Post a comment , We will get back to you With an answer.
Name Of the Post:
Name of Subjects :
1. Anthropology: 04 posts
2. Botany: 41 posts
3. Chemistry: 08 posts
4. Economics: 32 posts
5. Education: 10 posts
6. English: 26 posts
7. Geography: 01 post
8. Geology: 03 posts
9. Hindi: 04 posts
10. History: 21 posts
11. Home Science: 05 posts
12. Mathematics: 17 posts
13. Odia: 42 posts
14. Physics: 19 posts
15. Political Science: 09 posts
16. Psychology: 08 posts
17. Sociology: 06 posts
18. Statistics: 02 posts
19. Zoology: 14 posts
No Of Post:
Candidate should be under 32 years and over 21 years of age on 01-01-2013. Relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC, women and Ex-Servicemen, and 10 years for Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on written examination & viva voce (Personality test).
Candidates has to pay Rs 300/- by taking printout of Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip) at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) on or before 31-08-2013. SC/ ST of Odisha & PH candidates are exempted from the fee. Pay-in-Slip can be downloaded from the website after submission of Online Application Form.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through the website ‘http://opsconline.gov.in’ by filling all the required details and uploading scanned copy of recent passport size photograph, signature and Left Thumb Impression on or before 27-08-2013.
After submission of Online Application Form, take print out of Online Application Form, then duly signed under the declaration and send through registered post/ speed post/ courier service along with attested copies of all relevant documents and certificates etc duly attested by candidate or Gazetted Officer or Notary Public, two recent passport size photographs, OPSC copy of Fee deposit Challan (Pay-in-Slip) by super scribing “Application for the post of Junior Lecturer in ____(concerned subject) O.E.S (Group-B)” on the envelope so as to reach Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001 on or before 11-09-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates have to scan their photo, signature & Left thumb impression
2. Log on to website: http://opsconline.gov.in
3. Click Apply Online
4. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of recent passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression.
5. After submission of application, take print out of Challan form and deposit the application fee in any SBI branch.
6. Take print out of Online Application Form and send along with necessary enclosures.
Things TO Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 27-08-2013
Last Date of Fee Payment at any Branch of SBI: 31-08-2013
Last Date of Receipt of Application: 11-09-2013
Thanks For Reading .
If you have any Doubts regarding this recruitment please drop a Comment we will get with Answer .
Have a Nice Day…..
Incoming search terms:
- opsc syllabus for junior lecturer 2013
- opsc syllabus 2013
- opsc junior lecture result odia 2014
- opsc admitcard junior lecture economic
- opsc zoology lecture selected list
- opsc left cut off mark
- opsc junior lecture results 2014 odia
- jl notification for botany 2015 online application form
- opsc jr lecturer in economics admit card
- Opsc jr lecture math form