OSSC JUNIOR ASSISTANT ONLINE APPLICATION FORM OSSC JR ASSISTANT
ossc junior assistant online application form ossc jr assistant, ossc junior assistant online application form ossc jr assistant, ossc junior assistant online application form ossc jr assistant, ossc junior assistant online application form ossc jr assistant
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a notification to recruit Junior Assistant in the Offices of Heads of Department, Odisha. All the details of the notification are furnished below. Interested candidates can go through Them.
If You need further information you can Post a comment , We will get back to you With an answer.
Name Of the Post:
No Of Post:
Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1900/-.
The candidates must have passed +2 Science/Arts/Commerce or equivalent examination with Odia as one of the subjects in the HSC or passed examination in Odia equivalent to M.E standard or passed in Odia as language subject in final examination of Class-VII or passed a test in Odia in M.E School Standard conducted by Education Department.
In case of posts related to Odisha State Legal Services Authority the successful candidates havng minimum Degree qualification shall be sponsered to the appointing authority.
The Minimum age for post is 18 years and the maximum age is 32 years as on 1st January 2013. The Upper age limit is relaxable for 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates, by 10 years in case of persons with disability and by the total period of service rendered in defence service in case of Ex-Servicemen.
Candidates will be selected on the based on Preliminary Examination, Written Examination & Practical Skill Test.
Candidates has to pay Rs 100/- either through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury. SC/ ST and PWD candidates are exempted from fee.
Online Payment: The payment will be made through Net Banking of the designated banks or through Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
Offline Payment: Choose any designated Bank provided in the Treasury Portal and then proceed to the Bank branch through Challan form deposited under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Conventional Mode: Deposit the fee through the conventional mode into the Treasury under the Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees.
How To Apply:
Candidates have to apply through online from www.odishassc.in. Fill the form and submit it on or before 22-08-2013. After successful submission candidates have to send the print copy along with necessary enclosures on or before 31-08-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to the website www.odishassc.in. Online Application must be submitted on or before 22-08-2013.
3. Click on the Online Application.
4. Read the Detailed Instructions.
5. Click on ‘Apply Online’ button
6. Fill the application and upload the photo.
7. Check it and Click on the Submit button.
8. Note Down the User ID and Password Generated for Future Reference.
9. Take two prints copies of the application, one OSSC copy and the other the candidates copy, the OSSC copy with due ink signed signature accompanied by either the e-challan or the Treasury Challan should be sent to the Commission office super scribing the envelope as “Application for the Post of Junior Assistant” by Regd./ Speed Post on or before 31-08-2013
Things TO Remember:
Last Date for Online Application Form : 22nd August 2013 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31st August 2013.
Thanks For Reading .
If you have any Doubts regarding this recruitment please drop a Comment we will get with Answer .
Have a Nice Day…..
Incoming search terms:
- ossc junior assistant question paper
- ossc junior assistant
- ossc junior assistant admit card
- ossc junior assistant preliminary
- ossc sample questions
- ossc junior assistant previous question paper
- ossc exam date
- junior assistant question paper odisha
- odisha ssc question paper
- Ossc syllabus