UPPBPB CONSTABLE FIREMAN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
uppbpb constable fireman online application form, uppbpb constable fireman online application form, uppbpb constable fireman online application form, uppbpb constable fireman online application form
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board UPPRPB has issued a notification to recruit Reserve Police, Fireman & other Vacancies. All the details of the notification are furnished below. Interested candidates can go through Them.
If You need further information you can Post a comment , We will get back to you With an answer.
Name Of the Post:
1. Reserve Police: 35, 500 Posts (20000 Posts increased to 35,500 Posts)
2. Police Regional Armed Constabulary: 4,033 Posts
3. Fireman: 2,077 Posts
No Of Post:
Candidates must possess 10th class pass or equivalent.
Candidates age must be between 18-22 years for male candidates & 18-25 years for female candidates as on 01-07-2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Performance in Physical Fitness Test & Written Test.
Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- as application fee in the shape of system generated challan in SBI/ Punjab National Bank.
How To Apply:
Candidates have to apply online from http://uppbpb.gov.in & http://prpb.up.nic.in from 18-07-2013 to 18-08-2013. No need to submit any mark lists, certificates along with online application or by post.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. Candidates have to pay the prescribed amount and obtain the OMR Application from the Post Office.
2. Fill the form and submit it in the same branch.
3. No Need to attach any documentary proofs.
4. Candidates can directly apply through internet also.
5. First log on to http://uppbpb.gov.in & http://prpb.up.nic.in from 18-07-2013 to 18-08-2013.
6. Candidates have to scan their photo and signature. Click on ‘Candidates Registration’ and take print of Registration Slip & E-Challan.
7. Make payment in SBI/ Punjab National Bank. After one day candidates have to log in again.
8. Candidates can enter Transaction ID, Journal Number and all other details must fill the details before 2.00 pm.
9. Upload the photo and signature.
10. Now Click on ‘View Application Form’ Check the application.
11. Now Click on ‘Submit’ Button.
12. Take Print Copy of the Submitted Application for further usage.
Things TO Remember:
Starting Date to Obtain OMR Application in Post Offices : 18-07-2013.
Last Date for Submission of OMR Application in Post Offices : 20-08-2013.
Starting Date for Online Application Form : 18-07-2013.
Closing Date for Online Application Form : 18-08-2013.
Closing Date for Making Payment of Application Fee : 19-08-2013.
Last Date for Online Submission of Applications : 20-08-2013.
Thanks For Reading .
If you have any Doubts regarding this recruitment please drop a Comment we will get with Answer .
Have a Nice Day…..
Incoming search terms:
- Prpb gob in
- PRBP GOV IN
- upprb nic in
- www prbp gov in
- www prpb gob in
- www upprpb nic in
- www upprb gov in
- upprb 41610 2013
- www ccpo enc