SGPGIMS SISTER GRADE I ONLINE APPLICATION FORM DOWNLOAD
sgpgims sister grade i online application form download, sgpgims sister grade i online application form download, sgpgims sister grade i online application form download
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) has issued a notification to recruit Sister Grade-II. All the details of the notification are furnished below. Interested candidates can go through Them.
If You need further information you can Post a comment , We will get back to you With an answer.
Name Of the Post:
1. Chief Librarian: 01 Post
2. Scientist Gr-I (Animal House): 01 Post
3. Medical Physicist/Scientist Gr-I: 02 Posts
4. Technical Officer (Sr. Perfusion): 03 Posts
5. Sister Gr-II: 361 Posts
6. Assistant Accountant: 07 Posts
7. Store Keeper cum Purchase Assistant: 09 Posts
8. Stenographer: 10 Posts
9. Medical Social Worker Gr-II: 05 Posts
10. Assistant Dietician: 05 Posts
11. Physiotherapist Gr-I: 03 Posts
12. a) Technician Gr-II (Lab,OT Dialysis ,Ophthalmic, Respiratory, ICU): 33 Posts
b) Technician Gr-II (For Radio diagnosis): 08 Posts
c) Technician Gr-II (For Radiotherapy): 06 Posts
d) Technician Gr-II (For Nuclear Medicine): 02 Posts
13. Pharmacist Gr-III: 05 Posts
14. Data Entry Operator (Group C): 20 Posts
15. Jr. Engineer (Civil): 04 Posts
16. Jr. Engineer (Electrical): 02 Posts
17. Jr. Engineer (AC): 02 Posts
18. Jr. Engineer (Mech.): 01 Post
19. Medical Record Technician: 04 Posts
20. Lab Attendant Gr-II: 08 Posts
No Of Post:
Candidates should possess SSC/10+2/ Graduate/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ M.Sc in relevant field from any recognized University with desired experience as per the post. For post wise details refer to the notification.
Candidates maximum age limit is 40 years for General Candidates and 45 years for reserved candidates as on 01-01-2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in Written /Screening test & interview.
Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs. 500/- for General & OBC and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST. Application fee will be received through Bank Draft only and should be in favor of “Director SGPGIMS Lucknow”, payable at Lucknow.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application form and send the filled in application form along with all relevant documents, DD for Offine mode. For online mode candidates can apply online through the website www.sgpgi.ac.in from 28-05-2013 to 21-06-2013 and fill the online application and sumit it. After online submission, a printout of the filled-in application form (THREE pages) must be obtained and sent to RSD (Recruitment Cell) Administrative Building, Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow 226014 to the Director, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Raebareli Road, Lucknow-226014 (UP) and should be sent be registered post or speed post only and envelope should super scribed the name of the post applied for and the Advt No. By hand application will be not accepted.
How to Get your Admit Card for Written/Screening Test & Interview:
For online and Off-line applications: All the eligible candidates can print their admit card on-line using their registration No. at the time of filling the applications form. A copy of eligibility status will be available on the website. Please Check the website on regular basis.
HOW TO KNOW YOUR RESULT:
The final result will be available on the Institute website/Institute notice boards/within one week of the test/interview.
Things TO Remember:
Click Here for Online Application Form
Starting Date for Online/Offline Application : 28-05-2013
Last Date for Online/Offline Application : 21-06-2013
Thanks For Reading .
If you have any Doubts regarding this recruitment please drop a Comment we will get with Answer .
Have a Nice Day…..
Incoming search terms:
- sgpgi admit card
- sgpgi lucknow admit card
- www sgpgi ac in admit card
- sgpgi ac in admit card
- www sgpgi ac in
- sgpgi lucknow admit card 2013
- sgpgi admit card 2013
- www sgpgi admit card 2013
- Www sgpgi ac in admit card 2013
- www sgpgi ac in staff nurse