Way2bankexams

WARANGAL COLLECTORATE PANCHAYAT SECRETARY APPLICATION FORM DOWNLOAD

WARANGAL COLLECTORATE PANCHAYAT SECRETARY APPLICATION FORM DOWNLOAD

WARANGAL COLLECTORATE PANCHAYAT SECRETARY APPLICATION FORM DOWNLOAD

WARANGAL COLLECTORATE PANCHAYAT SECRETARY APPLICATION FORM DOWNLOAD

Warangal Collectorate Office has issued a notification to recruit Panchayat Secretary Grade-IV. All the details of the notification are furnished below. Interested  candidates can go through Them.

Warangal Collectorate Office has recently circulates recruitment notification for filling the 135 vacancies of Panchayat Secretary Grade-IV. Interested Candidates may apply via Offline mode before 5th December 2013.

If You need further information you can Post a comment , We will get back to you With an answer.

Warangal Collectorate Office Recruitment Notification For Panchayat Secretary Grade-IV.

Job Details:

Name Of the Post:

Panchayat Secretary Grade-IV.

No Of  Post:

135.

Salary Details:

Rs.7520/- to Rs.22430/-

Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualifications:

Degree (75% weightage would be based on the marks obtained in the Degree Examination including languages). of the remaining 25%, a weightage of 15% would be awarded for the service as Contract Panchayat Secretaries @ 3 marks per every year of service and 10% for the seniority after the date of acquisition of educational qualification @ 1 mark for each year of waiting after acquiring Degree qualification to the contract Panchayat Secretaries only.

Age Limit:

Candidates age should be above 18 years but less than 36 years as on 26-11-2013. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.

Selection Process:

Candidates shall be selected on the basis of marks secured in Degree and weightage of marks for contract service of Panchayat Secretary.

Application Procedure:

Application Fee:

Candidates has to pay Rs. 50/- DD/ I.P.O in favour of District Panchayat Officer, Warangal. No fee for SC/ ST candidates.

How To Apply:

Candidates should Apply Online by going through the link below given as “Online Application Form” or by going through wgldist.cgg.gov.in from 26-11-2013 to 05-12-2013 up to 05:00 pm. After submission of online application take printout & submit along with the copies of SSC, Intermediate, Caste, Residence, Degree marks Memos and D.D./ I.P.O., duly attested by Gazetted Officer to Office of Panchayat Officer, Collector Office on or before 05-12-2013.

Things To Remember:

Important Links:

Click Here for Notification Details

Click Here for Online Application Form

Important Dates:

Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 26th November 2013.

Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 5th December 2013.

Date of Documentation Verification : From 6th December 2013 to 15th December 2013.

Date of Final List : From 16th December 2013 to 21st December 2013.

Date of Result : 22nd December 2013.

Date for issue of Appointment Order : 23rd December 2013.

Thanks For Reading .
If you have any Doubts regarding this recruitment please drop a Comment we will get with Answer .
Have a Nice Day…..

warangal collectorate panchayat secretary application form download, warangal collectorate panchayat secretary application form download, warangal collectorate panchayat secretary application form download, warangal collectorate panchayat secretary application form download