UPSC MEDICAL OFFICER SPECIALIST ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
upsc medical officer specialist online application form, upsc medical officer specialist online application form, upsc medical officer specialist online application form, upsc medical officer specialist online application form
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification to recruit Teaching & Non Teaching Posts. All the details of the notification are furnished below. Interested candidates can go through Them.
If You need further information you can Post a comment , We will get back to you With an answer.
Name Of the Post:
1. Director (Cooperation/ Credit): 01 Post
2. Deputy Commissioner (Horticulture): 01 Post
3. Veterinary Officer: 03 Posts
4. Senior Instructor (Electrical): 01 Post
5. Refrigeration Engineer: 01 Post
6. Assistant Professor (Chemistry): 02 Posts
7. Assistant Professor (English) inIndianMilitaryAcademy: 02 Posts
8. Assistant Professor (English): 01 Post
9. Assistant Professor (Mathematics): 01 Post
10. Assistant Medical Officer: 76 Posts
11. Translator (Chinese): 01 Post
12. Translator (Myanmarese): 01 Post
13. Translator (Pushto): 01 Post
14. Assistant Professor (Forensic Medicine): 08 Posts
15. Specialist Grade-II (Junior Scale): 50 Posts
16. Assistant Professor (Surgery): 12 Posts
17. Public Prosecutor: 09 Posts
18. Research Officer (Social Studies): 02 Posts
19. Junior Central Government Advocate: 03 Posts
20. Senior Manager (Printing & Stationery): 02 Posts
21. Economic Officer: 02 Posts
22. Deputy Adviser (Public Health Engineering): 01 Post
23. Technical Officer (Public Health Engineering): 05 Posts
24. Research Officer (Civil Engineering): 07 Posts
25. Assistant Professor (Chemistry) (Non-Technical): 02 Posts
26. Assistant Professor (English) (Non-Technical): 01 Post
27. Assistant Professor (Mathematics) (Non-Technical): 02 Posts
28. Assistant Professor (Physics) (Non-Technical): 02 Posts
29. Specialist Grade-III (Anesthesia): 74 Posts
30. Specialist Grade-III (Psychiatry): 06 Posts
31. Specialist Grade-III (General Surgery): 16 Posts
32. Specialist Grade-III (Orthopedics): 15 Posts
33. Specialist Grade-III (Pediatrics): 21 Posts
34. Specialist Grade-III (Obstetrics & Gynecology): 34 Posts
35. Specialist Grade-III (Ophthalmology): 10 Posts
36. Specialist Grade-III (ENT): 11 Posts
37. Specialist Grade-III (Pathology): 13 Posts
38. Specialist Grade-III (Micro-biology): 11 Posts
39. Specialist Grade-III Skin (Dermatology): 11 Posts
40. Specialist Grade-III (Forensic Medicine): 12 Posts
41. Specialist Grade-III (Radio-Diagnosis): 27 Posts
42. Specialist Grade-III (Biochemistry): 03 Posts
43. Specialist Grade-III (General Medicine): 27 Posts
44. Specialist Grade-III Pulmonology: 01 Post
45. Specialist Grade-III (Nephrology): 02 Posts
46. Specialist Grade-III (Cardiology): 03 Posts
47. Specialist Grade-III (Neuro Surgery): 11 Posts
48. Specialist Grade-III (Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery): 12 Posts
49. Specialist Grade-III (Pediatric Surgery): 01 Post
50. Specialist Grade-III (Urology): 01 Post
51. Specialist Grade-III (Medical Gastroenterology): 01 Post
52. Medical Officer: 679 Posts
No Of Post:
Candidates must possess Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, BE/ B.Tech, MBBS, PG Degree/ Diploma, M.D, M.S, D.O, D.O.M.S, DNB, qualified in NET/ SLET/ SET with relevant experience. Refer notification for post wise educational qualification.
Candidates upper age limit is 50 years for S.No 1, 2 Posts; 35 years for S.No 3, 4, 6, 7, 11, 13,17, 18, 21, 3, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 Posts; 45 years for S.No 14, 15, 16, 29, 30, 32, 33, 34, 35, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 Posts as on 01-08-2013. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules. Refer notification for post wise age limit.
Candidates will be selected based on recruitment test/ interview.
Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.25/- either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates of any community are exempted from the fee.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates must apply online through the website “www.upsconline.nic.in” by filling all the mandatory details on or before 23:59 hrs on 01-08-2013. After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted ORA and submit along with all the relevant original documents/ certificates and self attested copies of the same at the time of interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in
2. Click on the link “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
3. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Apply Online” .
4. Fill all the mandatory fields and submit error free application form.
5. After submission of ORA, candidates are required to take print out of it for future use.
Things TO Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23:59 hrs on 01-08-2013
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 23:59 hrs on 02-08-2013
Thanks For Reading .
If you have any Doubts regarding this recruitment please drop a Comment we will get with Answer .
Have a Nice Day…..
Incoming search terms:
- upsc medical exam for specialist
- upsc result anaesthesia specialist 2014
- upsc speciacialist grade III anesthesia post
- upsc result specialist anaesthesia
- vacancies in specialist medical post in upsc
- upsc anaesthesia specialist result
- upsc anesthesia specialist result